Visual Audio Times is looking to hire a content creator to join its podcast network service.
As a content creator, you will create both digital media and offline content that caters to the interests of a defined target audience.
If you’re looking to embark on a Content Marketing career and want to find out what it entails, you'd love this gig.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write, review, edit, and update content for podcast releases, blogs, marketing materials (press releases, tweets, posts), and similar platforms.
- Conduct research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter and contextualise your findings.
- Assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Use social media to engage and respond to consumers, promote company initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitor social media and company website metrics.
- Utilise SEO methods to increase social media engagements and traffic.
- Suggest new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
N600,000 per annum.
Submit your application here