Visual Audio Times is a publisher of podcasts in Nigeria. We work with podcasters all over Africa and the diaspora to create, distribute and promote audio stories and podcasts. Some of our original podcasts include A Music in Time and 234 Essential.
We are hiring a Digital Communications Manager to join our podcast network service.
As DCM, you will manage an organization's social media presence. By supporting communications on various social platforms, you will ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication style. You will monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
The role is full-time and hybrid (remote + in-person).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write and update content for podcast releases. The range includes writing blog posts, newsletters, press releases and episode notes for podcast episodes.
- Engage with our podcast community online by responding to comments on social media posts.
- Assist the creative team with the design of promotional materials for the company.
- Monitor the social media accounts of our podcasts and company website metrics.
- Post and create content for our social media pages.
- Collaborate with the internal departments within the company to promote all the podcasts under the company.
- Suggest new ways to improve the company's podcast community and reach more listeners/consumers.
- Build the company's brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers in campaigns that have achieved their objectives.
N1,200,000 per annum.
Submit your application here